The work of the Church is salvation. That’s so clear, isn’t it? The work of the priesthood is to bring others to salvation by teaching and performing ordinances. Also clear, isn’t it? Then why, women of OW, why would you distract from the work of the priesthood (teaching the gospel during priesthood session) in order to ask to have the priesthood? Your move is so deeply ironic.
March 22, 2014
At Priesthood session? How ironic.
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 22nd, 2014 at 5:08 am and tagged with Priesthood and posted in Serving/Teaching in the Church. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “At Priesthood session? How ironic.”
My Mormon.org Profilehttp://mormon.org/me/3WTB/#
- 1 Nephi 2 Nephi 2 Nephi 2 2 Nephi 25 3 Nephi Aaronic Priesthood Abraham Abraham 2 Abrahamic Covenant Adam Adam and Eve Alma Alma 13 Alma 19 Amulek & Alma Atonement Book of Mormon charity consecration D&C 20 D&C 25 D&C 42 D&C 42 Seminar D&C 46 D&C 50 D&C 84 Daughters In My Kingdom Dews From Heaven Blog Elder Oaks Emma Enoch Ether 12 faith family Genesis 14 gifts of the spirit grace Hebrews Isaiah Isaiah in the Book of Mormon Jacob James Joseph Smith JST King Benjamin Lamanites marriage Melchizedek Melchizedek Priesthood Mormon Moroni Moses Moses 5 Moses 6 MSH Nephi new youth curriculum Oath and Covenant of the Priesthood President Joseph Fielding Smith manual Priesthood Ranciere Relief Society sealing ordinance Sis. Beck small plates teaching teaching by the spirit temple The Ignorant Schoolmaster wisdom women women and the priesthood Words of Mormon YW Manual 3 Zion
My last 15 posts:
- President Kimball on testimonies
- Too sad to title
- Nephite relationship with Jews
- D&C 105 — dealing with contention
- D&C 112 thoughts
- Receiveth in D&C 84
- Alma 13:3-8
- MSH paper, deliverable version
- Analyze D&C 10:43, and Conclusion (MSH paper, Wise Purposes)
- Alternate reading (MSH Paper, Wise Purposes)
- Standard Reading (MSH paper, Wise Purposes)
- NEW intro (MSH paper, Wise Purposes)
- Part 4 – God’s wisdom includes fulfilling promises **keep working**
- Fulfilling promises **write still**
- Abrahamic Covenant **keep working**