- I reviewed Moses 4-5 and other related scriptures, and I’m quite convinced that there’s some really interesting and real and important stuff going on there.
- Kylie pointed out to me that Gen 4:26 has similar language, and fits in well with what I’ve been thinking about priesthood
- We had a study group night on the connections between Moses 4:22 and Moses 5:23 (both talking about desires and rule). I gained a lot from that.
- The Book of Mormon is soooo clear about the Abrahamic Covenant. As I’m rereading 3rd Nephi with my daughter, I’m struck by how clearly Christ is teaching them — sometimes repeating the same thing over and over in the same 2 or 3 chapter block.
- Today I just looked up “Gentiles” in the D&C out of curiosity, just to learn a bit. I noticed a few places that sound a lot like The Book of Mormon, a few places that just use “Jew and Gentile” as a way of saying everyone, but then a few interesting ones that I’m just starting to think about. Like D&C 86:11.